Monday, July 5, 2010

Oil washed soul

Today is  a day like no other for me and you, if you think about it, and I have been thinking about it! On my mind is the oil spill which really isn't a spill at all, its such a trivial word for a crucial matter. In the last week it has taken a herculean amount of effort to not keep thinking about it. I am wondering if any of you have been thinking as much as me, admittedly it has obsessed my mind. My feelings about the rain made of oil I heard about yesterday really brought a sadness to my heart. It is a week of profound, and deeply sentimental  reminiscing, reminiscing about my oldest friend, planet earth. I did not know how attached I had become until I began to feel like my soul was drenched in oil. Usually, I would ask myself Jade, why are you  in  so your head? Simple, I tell myself, the key is to throw away the mind~this  is your mantra! I soon discovered my mantra undisturbed, for  it is not my mind that is breaking, but my heart somber, aching. My mind it is staying low key,  wondering when my wor(l)ds will begin healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment